Monday, August 30, 2010

What can I say???

It has been so long that I think I have even forgotten how to blog. I don't imagine anyone is still around here reading anymore, but I will do this for me and see what happens. My boss Sue, at boucle, has started blogging and she has inspired me to see if I can get going again. I will give it a shot in the dark. I am somewhat of and empty nester these days. The twins graduated this spring and all 3 of the kids are living in the basement apartment, cooking and cleaning for themselves. It is pretty scary actually. Our grocery bill has gone down, that is one nice thing! So on to the crafty side of my life. I still work at boucle yarn studio and I am so happy there. Who wouldn't? Being surrounded by colorful warm and cuddly fibers every day is a perk for sure. I will start out by showing off my most recent finished object.

This is Merope while she is blocking, This is the first one of the "Seven Small Shawls" by Romi Hill.





I used Jade Saphire's Cashmere Silk lace weight yarn and this shawl is heavenly soft.






















1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Seriously! Where have you been?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home