Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another month gone...

I can't believe how the time is just flying by. Now that I work outside the house, there just never seems to be enough time. I really am trying here. Anyway, I will be starting a Shawl knit-a-long at boucle yarn studio. I am pretty excited about it, as it will be my first shawl and I chose a lovely yarn. It is a wool/silk DK by Sheep Shop. I wish the colorway was just a little bit darker, but it is still wonderful. There are currently 8 of us that will be working on the Landscape Shawl from Fiber Trends.
Other things I am working on: The Lotus Blossom Tank, (UGH lace) 3 pairs of socks, a summer cardi and a summer ribbon scarf. I am also considering starting a baby sweater for our store charity knitting project coming up. Too much to do and not enough time.
I am so glad the weather is finally warming up. We just purchased a beautiful Red 2007 Ford Escape and I am just loving it. It is so fun to drive, has a sun roof and heated seats ; )
On to the yarn, This is what I will be using for the shawl knit-a-long. If you want to see a nice close-up don't forget to click on the picture.


2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Pretty, pretty yarn!

2:15 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks Guinifer!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home