Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Red Scarf Project

I work at Boucle Yarn Studio in Fargo ND and we are encouraging people to participate in the American Red Heart Association, scarf project. I created a scarf using a strand of my own handspun and a strand of a cheap red sock yarn.
It is my own simple pattern and I am calling it "Fit by Forty" scarf.
I think it turned out great, especially since I am definately not a designer.


Here is a bit more info and a link for anyone who might be interested. There is still time! It only took me 2 days to make this scarf. The scarves will be on tour throughout ND. http://www.gorednd.com/


Fargo Go Red For Women02/09/2008 8:30am -- 12:00pm Fee: Free event. Ticket required. Location: Fargo Holiday Inn 13th Avenue S Fargo, ND 58103
Many women are unaware that heart disease is the leading cause of death for women - it kills nearly half a million women each year at the rate of about one per minute. But, you can make positive changes in your life that could help reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.
Join us on Saturday, February 9th at the Fargo Holiday Inn to learn more. Our emcees are Kerstin Kealy and David Martin. Chris Linnares is the keynote speaker, and Jenna Johnson will lead Get Up. Tickets will be available at Macy's after January 14th.
8:30 am
Registration
8:30 - 10:00
Exhibits in the Harvest Hall
10:00 - 12:00
Program in the Great Hall


Also a few lovely pictures of a frosty morning here in Moorhead. Love it when the tree's are all white and frosty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home