Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This little piggy

went WEEE WEEE WEEE all the way home. I finished a sock last night (WEEEEE) to complete a pair that I started way back in June. I am so happy to be done. First of all, it was a cotton/wool blend and I am not so very fond of knitting with cotton.
Second of all, we will be starting a sock club at Boucle Yarn Studio the first of the year and I can't wait to start that! I believe the first months yarn, will be hand dyed in our own store colors.
HOW FUN IS THAT??
Check out these babies. I do think they are my best pair yet. No annoying holes where the gusset begins.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shellie Shufelt said...

Those are really nice socks Tina! It sounds like you have a lot of fun projects going on right now. Have fun! :)Shellie

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home