Friday, December 07, 2007

Sweater Ornament

Another quick picture of the sweater ornament on its hanger, it will get gifted tomorrow. Poor Rudy is once again without a sweater. Don't forget you can click on the image for a close up shot of the stitch definition. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that this is my very first top down sweater. Actually, it is only the second sweater I have ever made. Not sure it really qualifies as a sweater since it is in miniature ; )

I, so enjoy our local fiber artists guild and tomorrow is our Christmas party. It is held at a wonderful bed and Breakfast, Chez Suzanne in Fargo ND. http://www.chezsusanne.com/
We share a wonderful afternoon of visiting, show and tell, eating, exchanging ornaments and knitting. I will be bringing a wild rice casserole. YUMM!


I can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The sweater is so cute on the hanger, and it is adorable on Rudolph. Next time you'll have to try the intarsia star??

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home