Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Creatures

The holidays are nearly over. New Years is left and then on to 2008. I have been busy knitting and making Christmas gifts so have not posted in a while. The Christmas Creatures were lurking about in more ways than one. Every time I thought I was way ahead of schedule and doing great, I would think of a million last minute things I needed to get done. The shopping never seemed to end. The kids kept saying they needed to get one more thing, so it seemed I was running out, every singe evening. Anyway, about the so called creatures, I had decided to make the Knitty Pocket Hand Warmers http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter05/PATTpocketcreatures.html
For my teen boys and a niece, for Christmas and they seemed to be taking forever. I kept putting them on the back burner, thinking they were a quick knit. Essentially they probably are, but not when you don't work on them. I finally finished them, the day before Christmas Eve.
I think they are totally cute and I am pretty sure at least one of my sons loved his. I always give the kids at least one thing handmade by me, that they do have an appreciation for handmade gifts.
Now that Christmas is over, I look forward to some "ME" knitting.

Check out these litte creatures.
.................Mimi............Eddie.................Uni

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

awwwh, Tina, these are totally too cute.

7:32 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks Eve!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home