Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's Done!

My first handknit sweater. I am overjoyed. It is laying flat to dry right now and I have taken a few pictures. I can't wait to wear it and get a picture with it on. I think I must go shopping for a black dress so I can wear it, as the model in the book is wearing it. Too Fun!

So here are a few pictures. I will post a picture of me modeling once it is dry and I have that new dress ; ) This first one is of the Kimono hanging on the wall in the local yarn store where I work.
Boucle' Yarn Studio in Fargo ND.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Love it, so cozy and sophisticated!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Simply gorgeous! Nice work.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

It is so beautiful, and it looks great hanging in the store too! I can't wait to see it on with your new dress. Beautiful work!!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home