Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Hustle

Well I am late again, The holidays have got me running so that I am neglecting my blog. Been so busy I can't even knit for myself. I have a million things on my want to do list!
So Sorry, I am not keeping up with you all! Anyway, I finished a fun wine sleeve from Keep it Simple designs http://www.keepitsimpledesigns.net/p_accessories.html
It is knit with Cascade Alma and though, I am not very fond of working with this yarn, it does knit up lovely. I think I have issue's with texture.

It is on display at boucle yarn studio in Fargo ND where I work, if you are in the neighborhood, pop in to see it. Wine sacks or sleeves make great quick gifts. I have also finished a felted wine sack for my sister for Christmas. I am currently knitting on my first top down sweater. I am nearly done, it has only taken me 2 days ; ) Well..... it's actually a miniature for a Christmas ornament. For today I will share the wine sleeve. The sweater and felted sack to come soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your wine sleeve! Great choice of yarn and ribbon!!! I hope that you enjoyed knitting it as much as I enjoyed creating the pattern.
Happy Knitting,
Barbara Selesnick
Keep It Simple Designs
www.keepitsimpledesigns.com

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home