Saturday, October 13, 2007

Printer has arrived

Well the new printer is here and I have had it working twice, but now it isn't working again. I have had tech support helping me via phone and the local ISP has been to the house once.
Why do I have these issues? I honestly haven't messed anything up on my own, it just keeps loosing contact. HMMM, I guess I will be contacting tech support again. I am tired.

Now on to the knitting! Yesterday, I finished a fun pair of boot warmers from Blue Sky Alpaca.
They are currently on display in the the store. I will try to get a picture with my camera and see if I can get the old computer to cooperate in the upload process. The Dofuku Kimono is coming along nicely, and I am thinking of starting a hat, scarf, mitten set for the upcoming cold weather
I am also looking at new camera's so please bear with me. In the mean time, I will share the picture of the boot warmers from the pattern it's self.

I will be attending a guild class today on how to do socks on 2 circs. I already do the Magic Loop technique and love it, but figure it can't hurt to know another technique. Anyway, no pictures of any finished objects this post, but perhaps by the end of the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Do love ANY Blue Sky Alpaca yarn - the pattern is lovely.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home