Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Here I am!

I have been missing in action. But the good news is that I have a new camera and hopefully I will figure it out well enough to post some pictures. Today I will attempt to share pictures of a simple finished scarf. It is made from one skein of Holo Hoops yarn and makes a lovely glitzy scarf.
It will dress up anything from blue jeans and a blouse to a pretty evening dress.So lets give this new camera a test run.
Not sure of the quality because of the glitziness of this yarn. So bare with me.
Don't forget to check out close up's by clicking on the pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, my! that sure is some glitzy yarn! looks complicated to work with, but I'm sure it was a breeze for you! fun scarf...now let's see a picture of YOU wearing it! : )
congrats on the new camera. it captured the scarf and the beautiful fall day.
: )
~Jody

1:17 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

It looks great Tina. So glad you got it finished! I agree with Jody - lets see a picture of you wearing it now!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home