Saturday, September 22, 2007

NEW COMPUTER

Hey everyone, I got my new Dell laptop this week and I am having a hard time getting it all together. I spent several hours getting my wiresless router set up with tech support the day I got it. Last night my son tried to move my Itunes library from the old computer and somehow got a bunch of other junk from my old computer moved over and it seems that half my computer hard drive is already full. HOW COULD THAT BE????? Whoa is me. I will be having to talk to tech support again. Itunes library is not loaded either.
I have yet to even attempt to hook up the printer.
You will have to excuse my lack of photo prOn until I get this thing figured out.
I am loving the portability of it and Vista is kinda cool too. I will try for pictures next week, keeping fingers crossed I will have it all mastered by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home