Sunday, September 30, 2007

Holo Hoops

I just purchased this fun novelty yarn at the yarn store yesterday, the shop has a lovely sample knit up in a simple garter stitch scarf. Just cast on 10 or 12 stitches and knit until you run out of yarn; the scarf is just perfect to wear with a blouse or even to glitz up a T-shirt. She had made hers out of a lovely wine shade. But I think this colorway (coffee break) will be very versatile with my wardrobe. I realize that it doesn't show up very well here, partly due to the glitzy holo hoops and sheen of the yarn itself. Also, I am still having computer and camera issues. I had to send my printer scanner back to Dell as I received the wrong one. Such seems to be typical in this household.
Anyway on the knitting front I am making good progress on my Dofuku Kimono. I have begun the first sleeve. It is looking lovely for sure. I can't wait to finish it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shellie Shufelt said...

Nice looking yarn Tina. Are those little metal rings on it or what is that? I can't wait to see the finished product!

5:38 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

They are actually plastic rings Shellie. They are very shiny and pick up surrounding colors.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home