Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tea Time

From tank time to "Tea Time"... My first knitting project for the new yarn shop was to knit a tea cozy. I collect tea pots so it was a fun project and not too difficult, for this beginner. Once I mastered the flat 2 strand knitting I was good to go. I was having a dickens of a time figuring out how to keep the carried yarn on just one side of the project. Sometimes I should just stop and think things through ; )
Anyway I set up a very cute display at the store with a white rectangular plate, some tea bags, and a loose leaf tea straining spoon. The very first day it was on display in the store, several people commented on how cute it was and one lady even bought the pattern. What a boost to my ego!

Check it out! It will be very cute to have it back once the store is done with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Tina, The tea cozy is so cute! I can't wait to see it in the store. It makes me want to buy a teapot and make one for myself. How fun is that. The colors will go very nice in your home.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home