Friday, July 13, 2007

Wool of the Andes

Happy Friday! I had a job interview yesterday, for a job with a new local yarn store. It will be opening very soon. I am pretty excited about the possibility of it. I am pretty sure it will be my dream job. I think the interview went well, even though I had to explain that I am not an expert knitter. I am keeping my fingers and knitting needles crossed. I also heard that our other local yarn store is now closing it's doors. I was pretty shocked by that news. I guess life moves on, It will definitely be good for the new yarn store.

Anyway, I recently purchased this Wool of the Andes by Knit Picks to make their Entrelac bag. http://www.knitpicks.com/Felted+Entrelac+Tote_PD50406220.html

I have not done Entrelac before so it will be fun to learn something new. I chose my own color palette and hope that I ordered enough yarn. They didn't give the amounts so that I could be sure how much I would need.


1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

Hi T,
I'm bruce@directionpress and I wonder if you could give me the name of the new yarn store and the one that's going out of business. I'm with ShopYarn.com and part of my job is to keep our website directory of yarn shops up to date, so this would really help.
Best of luck getting a job with the new shop.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home