Thursday, July 05, 2007

Risata

Yarn in the mail, Yippee! Knit Picks has a new yarn, its called Risata. The fiber content is 42% Cotton, 39% Superwash Wool, 13% Polymide, 6% Elite. It is a fingering weight and is very squishy. I ordered these 2 balls as samples to see what it was like. I have a hat pattern that calls for fingering weight, that I may give a try, or of coarse there are always socks. I have not really knit with cotton sock yarn as of yet. I have cast on a pair with the Sockotta brand, (which is similar in fiber content) but that is the extent of it. I am interested to see how I will like this yarn. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday week. I only had Wednesday off, but it does break the week up nicely. I managed to work on my tank a bit and intend to keep moving along with it. I will want to wear it yet this year ; )

Other big news, I have applied for a job with a new yarn store opening here. The shop name is "Boucle" and it has announced that it will open this month. I am supposed to have an interview next week. I am pretty excited about that. Everyone please wish me luck!

OK, on to the yarn.





1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

The new yarn looks very interesting. I'll be waiting to hear how you like it.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home