Friday, July 27, 2007

New Craft Room

Well there is not going to be any fibery goodness this week. I spent the whole week organizing a new craft/guest room.

I had previously had my crafty area in the basement, but we recently moved our son down there and converted his old room into something new and versatile. I am very happy with it! My mother-in-law will be coming to stay next week so I needed to get a move on, and she will be visiting more often since the loss of her husband. I want her to have a room instead of just the hide-a-bed. It is a bit cramped in there, but it will be her own space when she visits.

Anyway, since I began knitting, my other hobbies have gone by the wayside, but now that I have a new fun room, I might just work up there a bit. It feels really cozy and less overwhelming than my huge area had become. I had so much space down in the basement, that it had gotten to be quite the junk heap. So for this week, you will have to except pictures of the new space.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It looks great Tina. I'm sure Bernadine will love it, and you will enjoy working in there too. The lighting looks great. It will be very cozy.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home