Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hippity-Hoppity, Easter Bunnies on his way

Well today is officially my last day of being a "childcare provider". So for a big Easter send off, I made up these cute treat bags for my little sweeties. I just had to share them here.

As much as I will miss the fun little projects, cuddles and stories from my little ones, I know that I need this time for myself, before I burnout completely. I start my new job at Hobby Lobby, on Monday and am filled with excitement and oh so nervous.



I will also, take this opportunity to wish you all a "Happy Easter!"


2 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Goodluck on your new job!

Those bags are really cute!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Just in case you have some Peeps left over from Easter, take a look at the Lazy Daisy Peep Contest over at lazydaisyknits.blogspot.com. If you can make that great bag, you have the talent for a Peep contest. And there are yarn prizes!

Good luck with your new job - moving forward is always good even if it is hard.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home