Friday, April 20, 2007

Handspun Black

On the retreat I attended last weekend I was able to finish a bobbin of black fiber with little silk throw-ins. It is nice and I can't wait to ply it with some red. I Have a spinning demo with the guild group this weekend in Whapeton. I think I will do some plying there and hopefully will finish it up this weekend, so I can get the twist set and perhaps finished yarn for next week.
In case anyone is interested, my new job at Hobby Lobby has had it's ups and downs, but I think I will enjoy it for the most part once I am adjusted and in the know.

On to the yarn PrOn... The pictures didn't turn out as I wanted, I think the black was absorbing the light? I just couldn't get a nice black out in the sunshine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Pretty, pretty blackness with the purple!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home