Friday, April 27, 2007

Bamboozle

Today's yarn sort of sums up how I am feeling these days, BAMBOOZLED!
First off, I just HATE HATE HATE my new job and can't wait to find another. There are some medical issues going on in our family right now, that are causing us much sadness. To top it all off, my oldest son got into a bit of a crash last night. He is just 16 and a new driver. He says he reached for a bag of chips on the passenger seat and side swiped a parked car. YIKES! He is pretty shaken up, but nobody was hurt so I am very thankful. I absolutely believe that is exactly what happened, as he doesn't own a cell phone, it was supper hour and when I arrived and told him to get into my car, he went to his to get the leftover chips ; ) Kids, you gotta love them. I feel pretty sick about the expensive lesson he will learn but that is the best thing we can do for him. I bet he will be a much better driver from now on.
Anyway now on to the Yarn PrOn. I recently purchased this yarn intending to make a tank from it. The tank is nice and simple with a cable running up the front.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Sorry to hear the job tanked for you. That Bamboozled is quite charming. I like the color.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home