Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Handspun Footies

I am just tickled with the outcome of my first knitting efforts from my very own hand spun yarn. In case you all forgot, I dyed the pink and turquoise fiber in these socks myself.
If interested you can look back to past posts to see the progression of these socks.
I was a bit worried about how nicely it would knit because it was most definitely a thick and thin yarn. But it knitted nicely, and it all evened out, just as my guild friends told me it would.


3 Comments:

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Great job, they look wonderful! It's such an amazing feeling to be able to show something off that you created from raw fiber.

10:40 PM  
Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Oh, by the way, you've been tagged! ;-)
Check my blog for details.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Marti G said...

Wow, very very nice!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home