Friday, March 09, 2007

Fibery Friday

Well it was a hard choice today. I am struggling with a few knitting projects and will likely be ripping back a sock project that I started with my own handspun. BOO HOO I think the yarn is telling me it wants to be fingerless gloves ; )
Anyway, I thought I would just grab a few balls of Debbie Bliss from my stash, I will be using it soon, for a couple upcoming hat projects. Our guild has a yearly challenge and this year we are making chemo hats. Not just ordinary beanies, but something special. I have a few nice patterns picked out and these 2 wonderful cotton blends that will be ultra soft and special to a bald head ; )

The pink is a Cotton/Cashmere blend and the lavender is a Cotton/Angora blend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

That second photo is like artwork - just lovely.

1:33 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks a bunch Guinifer, I am not always the best photographer. It sure is nice when it works out.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home