Wednesday, March 21, 2007

DD Sock remake

Well I am just a sock making machine! I finished a second pair of socks for DD. I had made her a pair for Christmas and experimented with a different kind of heel (Band Heel) and it was not a nice heel at all. So because they were uncomfortable for her to wear, I have made another. Each of the kids had chosen their own yarn for their socks, so I opted to use up the little bit of leftover from the original socks, along with a complimenting solid color. I really like how they came out. I hope she likes them too, Or maybe I don't, because if she doesn't, I will have to wear them ; ) I am wearing the original pair, even though the heel is a bit uncomfy. I certainly can't let a good pair of socks go to waste.
I have already cast on a new pair for myself, with a fun sport weight yarn.
Pictures of that at a later date.




1 Comments:

Blogger Kay-From the Back Yard said...

Those socks are really cute!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home