Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sunshine and Smiles

Well the sun is shining so beautifully this morning, it is making for a happy day, even though it is frigid cold here in Minnesota. I took advantage of the great lighting and have more pictures of my newest handspun yarn. I am still loving this yarn and can't wait to knit it up. I am excited to share the pretty skein with my guild group next week and then I am free to cast on.

The stats on this yarn are:
460 yards
166 grams
14 WPI, Which puts this yarn in the DK category.
(however there are many thinner area's in the skein and I think overall, I would call this yarn Sport weight) It should make some great socks. I think sport weight is going to be my favorite sock yarn choice. However, I have not made enough socks yet to be sure.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous Tina!

10:39 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

That came out beautiful!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home