Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Magic Stripes

I started this pair of socks last fall, it was only my second pair, but it got put onto the back burner because I then decided to make Christmas socks for my whole family.
I am glad these are finally done and they fit very nicely. I am very proud of the fact that I matched the stripes up perfectly, so that I have a matched pair. For the second sock, I had to wind off a nice little ball to get to the pattern repeat and even had to splice in again near the toe as I ran out of yarn.



4 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Great socks! I love the little brownish-orange spot on the heel!

1:31 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Gee Thanks. I see you finished a pair of socks also!

2:26 PM  
Blogger icandyarn said...

Wonderful lovely sock!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

How funny! I just finished a pair using the same yarn. : ) Your socks look terrific!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home