Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday PrOn Photo Shoot

Well it is socks again! I know I am rather boring.
Look below for some wonderful fiber PrOn if you want some excitement!
I am such a newbie knitter, that I don't knit much other than socks at this point. But I do intend to push myself to knit some sort of a top, this summer.
I will be showing a knitting friend how to do magic loop this next weekend, and so I wanted to get at least one sock to the point of picking up the gusset. That is the most confusing part, I think. This yarn that I cast on yesterday is interesting in that it is a confetti pattern and I have not knit with that style before. I like the little blotches of color it is making. It is a yarn I purchased last August on our family Vacation to Canada. Looks like it will be a nice pair of socks.





3 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Looks like they are going to be great socks. I haven't seen that sock yarn before.

And socks ar enever boring!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Cute socks!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

FYI - the sweater pattern on my blog is from the Spring 2007 Interweave Knits - I saw it out at Barnes & Noble this afternoon.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home