Monday, February 26, 2007

Fiber Retreat

WOW! I had a fabulous time at a fiber retreat, in Crookston MN. Lots of stuff going on, tons of wheels to see, beautiful quilting being done, knitting and A bit of weaving too.

I will share a few pictures of the event. I won't hesitate to attend again but man was I tired when I got home ; ) I don't sleep well if at all, when I am away from home. Each night there were a few late night owls to hang out with and early risers to get up with too, so I had company when I couldn't sleep. There were things like fiber and hand spun yarns for sale. I resisted the temptation. There were tons of books to look at and projects all laid out for show and tell. Lots of lovely work being done.

Here we have a couple women from the Brainerd area.


Betty and Donna, Spinning and knitting


Molly Spinning


Ruth Weaving


Lovely Reeves Saxony Wheel


Stripping wool fabric for weaving, see the additional large workroom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home