Friday, February 09, 2007

Christmas socks are done

Well I finally finished the last of my Christmas socks, today. Darling Hubby will wear his socks tomorrow. It has been terrible cold, here in MN the last few weeks and I wish I would have had these socks done sooner. My hubby is a letter carrier and he has never had a pair of wool socks. I think he may be surprised.
I can't wait to hear how he likes them, after wearing them out in the cold for a day.
He told me when I made him try them on, that they were too nice to wear to work, that he would only wear them around the house.
I said, "the hell you will!"
hehehe I am sure he will be begging me for more shortly.
They look a bit loose on his legs, in the picture but they really don't seem loose when I slipped them on him ; )

So here they are:


2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi "T"! It's me, raeknits from knittyboard. Love your blog! Visit mine for a "meme" - you've been tagged!

5:13 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Gosh Raeknits, I hate to be a party pooper, but I really hate these things that pass around. I did however pop over to check out your blog! Perhaps I am secretly hiding the fact that I never read books as a child, the world will never know... Glad you enjoy my blog, I hope you will still stop by for an occaisional visit ; )

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home