Monday, February 05, 2007

Blue Jeans and Roses

Well I plied my yarn this weekend and it is so nice. Of coarse I am smitten simply because it is my first color play ; )
I have already named the colorway "Blue Jeans and Roses"

It is not completely dry so the pictures are just casual shots of it hanging around. hehe
I will twist it into a proper skein later in the week and put up some additional pics.
I just couldn't contain myself and had to share.

Originally it was going to be a pair of felted slippers, but the yarn is much to fine for that. I think it will be perfect for socks. I will give all the details of weight, yardage and WPI... in the next post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marti G said...

How pretty... I really love it, and the name is PERFECT!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Abigale said...

Oh - it's really beautiful! How fun - I love it :-)

Great name, for a wonderful yarn - colors are good.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home