Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ball Winder and Swift

Since I have now spun 3 whole skeins of my own yarn, I decided I needed a ball winder.
I have had my eye on the Strauch Ball Winder and I ordered it a few weeks ago. I wound my first wonderful Cake on it this weekend.

Today I will share a picture of the ball winder itself. I love the look of it. Seems like such a simple gadget but it does such impressive work. I am so happy to have ordered it.
Oh and the tabletop swift that my DD made for me in wood shop worked like a charm! So being a proud mom, I will show off her handy work also.

If you are wanting to see the yarn cake, pop back for a look later this week!




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you should be a proud Mama! That swift looks awesome! And your "cake" of yarn is just so pretty. (I like your blue stiped socks also, love the colors)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home