Friday, November 10, 2006

One pair down

Well I am on the Christmas sock count down. I wanted to make my 3 children socks for Christmas and I bought the yarn in August, but have waited till just recently to get going.
Now I must hurry! Actually, I wanted to get hubby's done also, but his may have to wait. His Birthday is in January ; )

So here is the first pair. Luckily this son, only wears short socks.
The other 2 will want longer ones.
I am happy with how these turned out, however my original intent had been to make the heel gray as well, but I forgot until a bit past the heel and I wasn't going back
We are going to Pipestone this weekend to visit family and I will get to spend time with a friend and I will show her how to knit. That should be tons of fun. "Hi Joyce"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home