Monday, October 02, 2006

I think there could be a problem here...

HMMM, several of my groups, have suggested we show pictures of our fiber stash. Well thinking I didn't have much of a stash before, but realize differently now. I have acquired quite a bit of fiber, in just this last week.
I think I had better be careful here. This could be a very slippery slope. What have I gotten myself into? It is a little hard to see the fiber as the picture came out kind of dark, but the space of the entertainment center where the stash is sitting is 5 Ft wide, so you can get an idea of the space it is in. Scary huh??? I am supposed to be saving my pennies to buy a big screen TV for the new entertainment center, but hey the fiber looks good there. Do you think my hubby would mind???
Oh yeah then of coarse I forgot about the XL Ziploc bag of fiber in the basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home