Sunday, October 01, 2006

I can't believe my eyes!

This was sooooo much fun. I am completely hooked on dying. It is tons of fun to see what happens when you experiment. I am wishing that the turquoise color had been green, but I didn't have any green dye powder and just added colors that I had straight from the jar. I was a bit afraid to start mixing colors, since I have not dyed much before. But with these lovely colors, I don't think I will be afraid anymore. They seem magical. I still might tear the blue section out and slap in some green. I was hoping the blue, would have been more of a denim blue. Here we have a front and back shot and one all twisted up. I just love what happens when you twist the colors all together.
Now to find out what happens when I attempt to make yarn!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow that looks terriffic!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home