Friday, September 22, 2006

Sock Project X 2 Up

Well I have been interested in doing 2 socks at once just for the pure enjoyment of having a complete pair at the end of the process. But toe up adds even another element of excitement.
Kitchener closing of the toes is not my favorite thing, and this method gets the toe done first thing, with a nice closure.
So lets hope that the most challenging part, the heel, gives me no trouble ; )

Last night my cousin and I began together, she is my teacher ; ) It took me 3 attempts for each sock to get the cast on right. Learning new things can be tricky!
I used the knitpicks yarn that I hand dyed my self. I am so excited to see how this yarn knits up.

So here is the beginning of 2 socks at once, toe up.
The toes look a bit square at the moment, but I think that is because it is the beginning stage and the way they were squished under the scanner bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home