Friday, September 08, 2006

Sock it to me Baby!

Well I now have 2 complete pair of socks and I am wearing the green pair today, it feels heavenly.
The Under the Sea colored pair however doesn't feel so good. I used a worsted weight yarn and I can feel the stitches under foot. I am hoping that with a few washes this will disappear.
I don't care for the heaviness of the yarn either. I used a worsted weight as it was my first attempt and I wanted heavier yarn. I will probably give them to my DD. She was begging for them any way.

I can't wait to get more done like the green pair, (sport weight) only with a higher wool content. This pair only had 35% wool. I was going cheap while I learned.

Now to show off my handiwork. First the complete Under the Sea colored socks. Then the wonderful green pair I am wearing today. I am so proud!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knittinreed said...

Great socks!!! Nice knitting.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home