Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm a spinner!

I went on a little shopping trip this past weekend. Hubby took me to the MPLS. area to try out spinning wheels. He is giving me one for our anniversary. I am so excited!
The experience was wonderful. I was so nervous about not being able to do it, but the lady at the shop was very helpful and I actually feel like a spinner now!

I placed my order today for a Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel and now I will have to wait for it to arrive.
Oh it is going to be pure torture, it could be several weeks before it arrives!

I am the worst at waiting, just like a kid shaking packages at Christmas.

I can't wait to take a picture of my new beauty to post here, so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so glad you're getting a wheel. everyone needs to spin. WHEEEEE!!!!!
rita n/

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home