Friday, May 12, 2006

Mom's are Great!

If you are a mom take a bow! Have a wonderful Mother's day weekend!

I intend to knit the weekend away. Perhaps make a few ATC's and maybe some beading!
I am hoping for a yarn gift certificate for a giftie ; )
I was scheduled to take a wool spinning class tomorrow and it has been canceled boo hoo.

I am working on my second tote project and have a third smaller purse on the blackboard.
It is very fun and satisfying.

I have no new artwork to show today but hope to make some fun note pads soon. Maybe this will inspire me to get crackin. I have so many projects I want to do it is ridiculous!

I am having some wrist troubles these days and I sure hope that it settles down because I would hate to have to quit my crafting.

My Etsy store is not booming with business, so if you are reading and want to help me out, you can pass the word along. There is a link to the right.

HAPPY MOM'S DAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Priestess~Harper said...

I know what you mean about Etsy. *sigh*

9:48 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Well it is nice to know I am not alone. Also nice to know someone is reading here ; )

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home