Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spring has sprung

First off it has been brought to my attention by someone dear to me, that I have neglected my blog. hehehe
Thanks for the push.
Spring sprucing up is going on around here. I am in the middle of painting and decorating my daughters room, I must get the last coat on today, so I can be done with that.
We have torn apart our deck, as it was badly rotting in spots.
Soccer has begun and the second game is today. Baseball practices have also begun, so will be running wild, soon enough. Boy, then my blog will really get neglected. I love spring!
I took my first ever knitting class, so that I might have a portable craft for ball games. I love knitting already. I have completed a purse, all except for the handles. I intend to felt it and can't wait to see what it looks like after that process. I have been busy! Does that excuse my absence here?
Anyway.....
My ATC Collage group challenge this month, was to incorporate lots of texture.

So without any further jibber jabber, here are 3 of my favorites.
Oh Yeah, don't forget to peek at my Etsy shop from time to time ; )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home