Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mermaid Magic

I am participating in a Mermaid bead a long, we were to post progress pictures on the 1st of March, so I have take a few to share here as well. It is so fun to take an empty form and to just jump in creating with no idea what will happen. In the beginning I was somewhat skeptical of the direction she was taking, but I am becoming more and more happy with her. It is like she is guiding me and telling me what she wants.
Also a few good friends purchased some of my mermaid forms and I know they will be glad to see what I am doing with mine : ) I am anxious to see what they do with theirs.
Hi Sanna! Hi Chels!
I have made some good progress on a collage and plan to finish it by this weekend.
Here is my mermaid, any suggestions for a fun mermaid name are welcome!

9 Comments:

Blogger Judi W. said...

Whoo hoo - this is going to be awesome! You sure can bead. How about Searina or Shellby (boo hiss - groan). :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks Judi! I think she is going to be delightful. Sure her name will come to me the further she gets to done.
Not sure she is claiming either of those suggestions?

9:29 AM  
Blogger Chelsae said...

WOW T! She's lovely! I love her face....wait did I really see a face or is she talking to me...LOL
She's great and I can't wait to see her finished! Great stuff and I'm so glad you've made the jump to selling things. You're incredibly talented and deserve great success!
hugs

10:33 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks so much Chels, am really having a lot of fun with my art these days. You have been a great support and I truly appreciate it!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Priestess~Harper said...

Hiya ~ you may want to review the link to your etsy store. At the moment it is linked to your personal log~in page, which of course the rest of us can't see. Just as well really . . *grin*

Ciel ~ from the beading mermaid Yahoo group

12:23 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thank you so much Ciel. I had no idea I had a bad link. I could have gone with it like that for a very long time and not known.

Thanks a bunch!

2:34 PM  
Blogger majamom said...

WOW TINA,
you must have steady hands and tons of patience! She is a beautiful work in progress =)
Namaste,
MB

4:24 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Well steady hands I suppose, but good eyes is what I really need! hehehe.
Thanks so much for posting your wonderful comment.
I love to get feedback.

10:23 AM  
Blogger stephaniedistler said...

This would have been too much fun to be involved with for I am starting a couple new mermaids...bummer...
Your's is just lovely!
Isn't beading a wonderful way of creating.
enjoy,
~Steph

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home