Thursday, February 02, 2006

She's Rebellious for Sure!

Well I have finished her! She is perfect in all her glory! I think she has become ME ; ) or what I would like to be.

She has thick wonderful beaded hair, something I don't. She is alive with movement and personality. The little charm hanging in the front on the white chain, says "live".
She has a birthmark on her back with fibers attached to it. This is representative of the birthmark I had removed that was referred to as a "large hairy Nevis" by the doctors.
She is somewhat Zetti in style. I love polka dots and paisley's, She has both. I love red and she is most definitely red. I have red hair, not blue ; )
She was so much fun to make, now lets see if I can sell her!
I took 2 pictures of her and wanted some close ups, but my camera battery died. You can not even see that her whole body is 100 % beads, there is not a lick of fabric showing.
I will get some closeups tomorrow. I was anxious to show her off, so her she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home