Friday, February 17, 2006

KISS ME Irish Fairy

I have been a bit under the weather the last week or so. Have had a sinus infection I think.
I have also been setting up an on-line store at Etsy.com. It is fun and totally addicting.
I have sold 2 little fairies there already.

I made an fun one last night in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, but it is generic enough to be used through, out the year.
Also could be a fun gift box topper, or even just a little hint to your sweetie. Might make the beginnings of a romance filled evening ; )
If you like her and would want one, feel free to speak up.
I am thinking it is a lot of work to keep up with all the marketing and everything ; )
I hope not to let my blog suffer, because I really like posting here.
I will try to be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home