Thursday, January 05, 2006

Time Escapes Me...

Well I am run run running! Not only on the treadmill, but trying to keep up with what I want to do. I am in a doll making frenzy this week, since I put forth the challenge on both my groups.
One is the ATC group and so I have been doing doll ATC's, but on the craft group I want to make a beaded doll and it is giving me a few challenges already. Have been out to Wal-mart twice this week and tonight to Hobby Lobby and Barnes and Noble. I got 3 great magazines that will be helpful in my new endeavors.

Second day on the treadmill so that is a good thing. I lifted a bit of weight yesterday. Gosh my shoulder is not right! Going to have to take action with the doctor at next physical. I really think it is muscular not joint related.

So anyway I wish I had more time to play, so I wouldn't feel like I never get anything done, but Alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Here are a couple doll ATC's I had fun with this week!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home