Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rebellious

Well I have been having so much fun with this red Goddess Doll.
She is definately a work in progress, but since she is taking time, I thought I would show her off in mid stream. I am pretty much at a stand still, as I need some more red beads for her.
You can't see it ,but she has a wonderful gold jump ring in one of her nipples. hehehe
I couldn't help myself. She really is wonderful and fun.
She will have some great long beaded hair when all is said and done also.

In case you are worried about my mental stability, don't be, I am just having some fun!
Jim is monitoring me closely ; )

6 Comments:

Blogger Carol Anne said...

You know, I kind of like her in her partially beaded state! Will be fun to see the final product!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks for peeking Carol Anne. She has been very fun. I like her this way also and have debated about leaving her. But I think she will be equally as fun with the full bead coverage.

8:31 PM  
Blogger majamom said...

Hi,

Oh I Love your doll just the way she is =)

I am on Claudines Collage list too.

I am a newbie and appreciate your

enthusiasm!!

come on by and say hello anytime.

Namaste,
MB

1:01 PM  
Blogger Chelsae said...

WOW T! great stuff! I love love LOOOOOOVE the beading you're doing! Super job!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T....I LOVE your art doll!! Not only the colors, but the design. Do you sell these?? If not, you should. I want one!

3:20 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Well Kathy about selling them. I am hoping to sell the little beauties. I am still working on the red one. I should have her done this week! She is really coming together, she will be completely beaded. I have a new mermaid doll in the plans.
Fun, Fun, Fun.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home