Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Never Forget your Dreams!

Well it is a new year and a new opportunity. If you have had dreams of doing something, but never quite make it, this is a chance for a new beginning.

I have vowed to make it a fantastic year and I am proud to say that I got reacquainted with my treadmill this morning ; )
Some of you readers know me, and some don't, but I have made the huge accomplishment of loosing over 100 lb's through good nutrition and exercise. I have kept the weight off for about 3 years now.
Well I should say most of the weight. I have gained a few this last year because I have not been working out the way I was. I had hurt my shoulder and quit lifting, then quit using the treadmill. YIKES! This small weight gain is needing some attention now, I am still hanging at about 100 pounds lost. But I have vowed never to let myself go up a pant size and if I don't act now, I won't be able to squeeze into them much longer.
So I am moving towards one of my dreams again.

Speaking of Dreams I issued an Art Doll challenges on my 2 yahoo groups and now I can't quit dreaming of dolls. I keep getting fun idea's. My cousin and I went shopping to Michaels yesterday and it appears I have got her obsessing over dolls as well. She is on her way already.
I can't wait to see her pretty doll.
I have not gotten started on my cloth doll yet, but I did manage to make 2 ATC dolls this weekend and I am very pleased with them. I have the hardest times parting with my art dolls.
Not sure I can trade these babies away. How in the world do I think I will be able to sell my stuff when I become so darned attached to it ; )
"SELLING" my stuff,
that is going to be the dream I tackle this year! It is a scary prospect, but I can do it!

Presenting my ATC Dolls:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home