Monday, January 09, 2006

It's an Art Doll world

Well I have been having so much fun putting together a little doll I have named Frolic.
She is not complete yet but is coming along so nicely with lots of personality.
My biggest issue with her right now, is that I can't really decide what to do about her hair?
I will keep thinking on it, but I want to get her finished this week!
Weekends are so short, Oh I wish I could stretch them out a little bit. I didn't do any housework this weekend and I still didn't get much done. Wondering where the time went.

It will be a busy week, dental appointments tonight and Plasma donation for me.
Tomorrow I have a stamping club to attend. I am excited about this, it is something new for me this year also. It will get me back in touch with some of my old friends from Border Buddies.
The new furnace has had a few issues, but I think it is just bugs getting worked out of it.
I had to have the furnace guy here today because the pilot light had gone out and it was getting COLD in here.
All is toasty warm again ; )

Anyway I wanted to share my little Frolic with you, even though she isn't finished. You see she definitely needs HAIR. I have a nice set of wings for her also, but she must wait till she is complete to sprout her wings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home