Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to my honey!

Yep it is my sweetie's birthday. We actually went to dinner over the weekend to celebrate.
But tonight we took the kids for ice cream at Coldstone Creamery.
YUMMY!
Jim has been working long days. They adjusted his route at work while we were on vacation this fall and now it is overburdened by about 45 min. every day.
He is having some struggles, trying to get it adjusted back. Such is life out in the real world.
Once again, I am lucky to be able to do my work from home.

We ran and picked up a couple of our new chairs that had been back ordered due to damage on the first ones, and we are still short one.
I am now planning a bit of a furniture rearrange because the chairs seem so big compared to our old ones. I am very much looking forward to my new table in February also.

Still working on my red doll, but I am pretty sure I will have her done this week. I think she is awesome.

It sure was windy today, but the winter still hasn't been a bad one here.
I am thankful!

What are you thankful for???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home