Saturday, January 14, 2006

Frolic takes Flight

Well Frolic has earned her wings, She came to life as of this morning. I am very pleased with how she turned out. Now to see if I can sell her! I am not even sure how I will go about it. I might try Etsy first, it seems less complicated. I had so much fun with her, now I will begin a red Goddess doll! Thinking I will give her a little bit of a Zetti personality? Not sure?
My cousin and I went to a local bead store today and I gathered some fun beads for the red doll! So I will begin her this week!

On another note, I purchased a new Printer/Scanner combo and installed that today. I hate installing new stuff and learning new programs! But I have already managed to scan an ATC and print some copies, so at least it is working. It will take me a while to learn the whole thing I am sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

WOW!!! Beautiful! I can't wait to see the next one!

2:30 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks Wanda, I am already heavy into the next one. I think she will have a Zetti feel to her!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Carol Anne said...

Nice work, Tina. She's even anatomically correct. ;^) Still thinking about what I would do for a doll. But it won't nearly be as cool as yours.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home