Sunday, January 22, 2006

DRUNK with Silliness

Well here I am delirious from no sleep! I was up playing in an altered book till 2 a.m.
Having such fun, trying to get the attention of my family and one poor little girlfriend of my daughters. The book theme for this was (Famous, Notorious or Infamous Zettians in History).

I kept calling them all down to admire my silliness, and they would just roll their eyes at me.
The poor little girl, looked at me sweetly and confused and said,
"why did you make that?"

hehehe ROFL!

I didn't tell her that I was DRUNK with silliness,
but that is what I was thinking!

Finally when I was done I decided to go to bed, but instead of sleeping I lay there designing mermaid bodies in my head! All night long, not a wink of sleep, I must be sick!
I was to the bead store yesterday and made a wonderful purchase of beads for my next beaded doll project! So now I am all excited to begin.

So without further Suspense:



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA...what an absolute HOOT!! Love those 2 pages!! Great, great work!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks so much Kim. It is so fun to share and get positive feedback.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! I love the humor in these pages.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a great sense of restraint even though you are over the top in design...could it be? Thanks for the layers of enjoyment! Sandy Brown

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Great, T! Well worth your time and possible "hangover" ! Love the red doll, too.

2:18 PM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks to everyone for such wonderful positive vibes and words about my work. It really makes the process all the more fun ; )

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your altered book pages are divine! Great sense of color, texture, and dimension. Good job!!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home