Thursday, December 15, 2005

New Beginnings

I have begun another new adventure. I have so missed an old e-group I belonged to since it sort of shriveled up and died.

I have started a new yahoo group for mn. crafters of all kinds.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mn_craft_n_chat/

I hope to gather stampers, scrappers, mixed media artists, quilters, altered book artists, beaders, knitters, metal enthusiasts, woodworkers... All together in one fabulous place.
I wonder how it will go over. I myself am on several groups that are individualized, but sometimes I wish I could meet more people in my immediate area.
This should be a fun challenge.
I have only had the group open for one day and already it is showing potential.

No time for artwork today, I picked up my new bifocal glasses. Should be interesting!
I hope I don't have trouble adjusting, but imagine I will.
You may not see much artwork from me for a while, at least until I adjust. I don't want to make myself sick to my stomach.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home