Friday, December 02, 2005

Miracles do happen!

Well the holiday concert is next week and my Darling Daughter had nothing to wear.
Shall we say she is not the girly type and the fact that they require a dress or a skirt is not sitting well with her. So off we go to the mall, she is moping and whining about having to wear a dress the whole time. I am begging her to just cooperate, so she at least will get something she approves of. I think we managed the task nicely! Mandy got to choose the skirt, I coordinated the rest.

Miracles do happen!

We found a long black velvet crinkled looking skirt, and nice plain red blouse and a cute little jacket thing that ties just below the bust. It seems to be the style now, where the jackets are short and blouses are left untucked hanging below the jacket.
The thought of this is strange to me as I was brought up that to look crisp and pulled together, you must tuck in your shirt ; )
So she came home fairly happy and I was happy that everything was on sale!
We only paid $37.00 for the 3 pieces. What a bargain!

No art time again last night, so more sharing of my X-mas cards.



1 Comments:

Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

Thanks a ton Brenda!
Blush...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home