Saturday, December 10, 2005

Madame Zetticorkinelli discovered...

I have been pulling these altered book spreads together for longer than I should have. I got caught up in a storyline and am way past due on my mailing date. This book was due out on the 3rd. But I guess it is OK since I don't have another book to work in as of yet.

I really did have fun creating a little story behind this book theme of Sir Zetticorkey and his travel logs of Zettidaddaa ; )

So with nothing else to say on the subject, I will just let you look for yourselves ; )


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice storyline!! I liked your layouts! Carol B.

11:28 AM  
Blogger "T" Van Hoecke said...

I am wondering how in the world you were able to read the story line. hehehe You must have x-ray vision!
Thanks for the compliments ; )

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home